Return to Activity
Hamilton Lacrosse is excited to offer a Return to Activity program that is focused on player safety and skill development! Our RTA program is in compliance with all municipal and provincial mandates and follows all Ontario Lacrosse Association guidelines for Return to Activity to ensure a safe and fun experience for all players. Our RTA programming will start on July 22 and will be offered on Monday and Wednesday evenings at Mohawk Sports Park which is located at 1100 Mohawk Road East, Hamilton (entrance off Upper Kenilworth).
To participate in our Return to Activity program you must complete the following steps:
1. Register your player via the portal (link below)
2. Issue payment in full. Please be aware this is a limited program and if we exceed our approved numbers, the last registrations may have to be returned and cancelled.
3. Attend a Zoom conference call to review all policy and procedures for RTA programming. Attendance in this conference call is mandatory as per OLA guidelines
To register for this program, please click the “Register Now” button below. You will log into the registration portal and will need to select one of two options for the RTA program:
1. Please use "2020 RTA - Refunded/Cancelled" if you registered for either box or field lacrosse in 2020. It doesn't matter if you didn't pay your registration fees for the regular season in full.
2. Please use "2020 RTA - New Members" if you did not register for any lacrosse in 2020. We know you may not be “new” to lacrosse.
(For Girls Field Return To Activity program, see the Girls Field page and use "2020 RTA - Try Lacrosse" to register)
July 27 July 29
Aug 3 – NO SESSION Aug 5
Aug 10 Aug 12
Aug 17 Aug 19
Aug 24 Aug 26
Aug 31 Sept 2
This program is open to Tyke though Midget players:
Tyke (2012-2013) Program Full
Novice (2010-2011) Program Full
Schedule for Skills Training:
*Please note that these times may change slightly depending on registration numbers in each age group
Equipment Require for Skills Sessions:
Appropriate Footwear (ideally cleats)
Full Water Bottle